On Thursday, 27/28th April, 12 pm to 6 pm
In this meeting the students of the IRTG will present their projects, listen to invited speakers, discuss with the PIs from the SFB902 and enjoy a green lab workshop.
Our goals for this year’s Spring School are the following:
- Get and provide feedback to the PhD and postdoc projects of all CRC902 projects
- Learn about the Science of our ‘biological’, ‘chemical’ and ‘technological’ groups of the SFB902
- Vote for the Price of the best talk
- Transmit the passion about different aspects of RNA research
- Strengthen the bonds between all early career scientists of the CRC902
We are looking forward to see you there!